Saturday, October 2, 2010

Here is one for the boys...

So, my boys have been getting unto me b/c I haven't done anything for boys... just girl stuff. Yeah, rolling eyes & everything. I had plans to do some boy stuff just hadn't gotten a chance to do until this week. I had seen this really cool beanie for boys that I knew Ian would love, the only thing is that I couldn't remember exactly where I saw it b/c I look around all over the place on-line and can't keep up with all of it, kwim?

So anywho, I decided to go ahead & work on figuring it out on my own and this is what I did...


It's made of 100% cotton and the little truck buttons are made out of wood. My little one loved it!! And I will be getting some up in the store sometime next week b/c I know there are other boys out there that might like it too :o)


"Come on Mom, don't you have enough pics already?!?"

Etsy Treasury List...

I got an email this afternoon that my green scarf had made it into a treasury list on Etsy... woohoo!!

If you want to check out the list click here. Please leave a comment on the list, the more comments we have the better chance we have to get this list up on Etsy's front page!! Thanks in advance for your support! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment