Monday, October 18, 2010

Blog sale items

Every once in awhile I will find some patterns from designers that allow the finish product to be sold in craft fairs and online but not on Etsy. The designers I have encountered are very friendly people and after chatting with them I totally understand their reasons.

So in keeping up with their policies, if I find a pattern that I would like to offer my customers but I can't post it on Etsy, I will be posting it on this blog. You can order one by contacting me at mydoublecrochet at gmail dot com and I will add a special order listing with your name on Etsy for you to do payment.

>> I became aware of these policies when I fell in love with the pattern for the little caplet pictured below which I made for my friend's little girl for her birthday... I just couldn't keep it for myself!! So here it is!!

The one pictured here is about 10" in length (about elbow length) with a 20"-21" head opening, the pattern says that it will fit a 4-12yr old but I would say it might be 4-8... I do have a bigger pattern for 8yrs+ . Made with acrylic yarn. The close stitches used in this piece makes it thick & warm.

You can order it in any combination colors you like and can have a flower instead of the ice cream cone if you prefer that. Just sent me this information on your order email.


Cafe' Crochet Caplet... $34
Pattern by Deborah Devlin Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment